User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "911 emergency. How may I direct your call?" A female voice asked. "The police." Chelsea shouted. She waited for a few seconds." Yes what is your emergency?" A man asked. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Dream- Kurenia stood their, surrounded by darkness. She was shivering and covered in the blood of a wolf and a human. Her tears poured from her eyes making a sizzling ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia wiggled and squirmed in the bed. Pain swept through out her cloth covered body. Even though her body was in so much pain at least the bleeding had stopped, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Alright I shall wait TNcowgirl. And RoryLegend I shall email you when I have the stuff for your character ready. :D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia's vision slowly began to return. She could hear a voice calling out to her. She could feel something slowly tap against her blood stained face. "Are you OK, can ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Everyone the things I write will tell you more info about the creed, assassins, targets, and past events. OK so if you wish to stay informed read the stuff I ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    alright... Sure. That's ok. How about as soon as I'm ready you can be my target ok?

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia followed the man to a dark alley way. She took out a small blade, ready to strike- but as she closed in she suddenly found herself pinned on the ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "Yes? What is it deary?" The elderly woman asked. Chelsea sped in past the lady. "What are you doing?" She asked Chelsea. "Close and lock the door." The girl told ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Tyler's strength in his pull, surprised Jill. She didn't expect it, even though he was quite muscular. A strange feeling of hope filled her. Jill wasn't alone- alone their chances ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Alright each assasin get's his/her own mission to perform. Its your choice what it should be, but if you don't know what do to for a mission I could tell ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    EVERYONE!! Al Mualin is dead thanks to Altair!!! thought you guys should know this, just in cause. ^_^ also if anyone is curious about the game go to youtube and ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I stood their watching my brothers and sisters’ cheer and shout. Today was the day the Brother hood of the assassins finally went back into business. Many months had past ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "Please answer." The girl whispered. But there was no answer. Mr. Peterson's house was empty- quickly Chelsea dashed away from the door and to the next house, that she believed ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    Jill slightly nodded her head. Then she slowly walked towards the boy, but she stopped in front of him. The high-school girl gave him her hand. She gave a small ...

    Feb 7, 2008


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris