User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    The idea of being with a family again made Kuri smile, but she couldn't. "I can't. An besides I promised someone I would never be a Wolf Shifter. But not ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    lol, uhh I mean, I wasn't laughing!! I swear!!!!

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    The small girl tried everything to get free, but her 'father' was much stronger. He easily lifted her up and walked back to the house.

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    "Some might think it is, but the truth is I have no choice but to be a traveler. To be alone." Kuri stopped. Her eyes began to tear up, but ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    YAH!!!! And don't worry I will tell you when its time. And if you want to stay current with the storyline you can read the storybourd as much as you ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    ok, and don't worry we all get writer's block. ANd it is pure evil!! :twisted:

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    Her father pushed the old lady and followed his daughter. Chelsea could hear the loud sound of his feet pounding against the ground. She didn't even bother to look back. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Alright I am glad you enjoy it. :D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia looked away. Fire could see the sadness in Kuri's eyes. So she quickly changed the subject. "Do you have any family?" She asked. Fire didn't have time to think ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chelsea

    "Hang on please. We will be there soon" He finished. Chelsea hung up the phone and ran towards the old lady. "NO! Don't open it!" She yelled. But it was ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    ok :D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I stared at the scroll- standing in the castle garden. The flowers were blooming this season and the scent of lilac filled the after noon air. I didn't have to ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kurenia stared at the woman who had just turned into a wolf and turned back. A mix. She had never seen a mix before. She had only seen humans or ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Name- Ume(plum blossom) gender- female rank- chunnin age- 15 village- Konaha appearance- umm just take away the crown and wings ^_^ personality- She is brave and is true to her ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Z Chronicles

    They stopped in front of the church doors. Jill's heart beated harder. "There can be 4 possible out comes I can think of. 1. we go inside and there is ...

    Feb 10, 2008


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina