User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stains

    Well I have to say, this was pretty cool. I liked the part with the slanting words they sounded awsome. I am not very good at reviewing poetry since I ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    thanks! I had trouble with gimp v_V I was trying to make the sky look dark but fiery, but I failed. I will work hard and use your suggestions to ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    thanks! I am glad cause I didn't really like what I did with the crowd so thanks for the helpful suggestion ^_^

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cosmica chapter 1 page 1

    ok, I need some constructive suggestions on this page!

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Janet- She sensed them. In fact she had anticipated their arrival. The hunters were coming, and just like in her dream one was in the form of a wolf. The ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    hey ridersofdamar can my character Janet claim James?

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: World Order

    name- Janet Daniels (JD) age- 16 gender- female appearance- personality- Janet she is somewhat reserved. She is really kind, and gentle. She tries to help those around her even though ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    *BWAHAHAH! EVIL LITTLE GIRL!* Tiff- Lisa was picking on Emma, so Tiff picked up her ball and threw it at Lisa. It smacked her hard in the face. Lisa didn't ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Tiff- Another girl found her. She smiled at her. "Hello. I'm Tiff." THe other girl giggled. "I'm Emma." She got onto the bed. As they chatted another nurse entered the ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    Lizzy- She felt woozy and nauseous. Someone was carrying her, but she didn't know who. She was placed on a part of a circle. In the middle was a table. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hospital

    Tiff- A small snow white girl sat in a hospital bed. Her hair was like a fiery wave of insanity, and her piercing blue eyes felt like a gun was ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    No Face- He picked up May bride style. It was taking her to the main surgery room. Where the Halo of the Sun waited. Where the sacrifice would be made. ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    No Face- It appeared in the room with May. Pyramid Head sensed him, and left her. Unfortunately damage was already made. It released her. May was still asleep. It snickered. ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    Lizzy- She was laying on the bed, half asleep. Pippa was laying besides her. Pippa was warm. Lizzy remembered having sleep overs before her parents left her. Kylar was wide ...

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill the orphanage- Knowledge of the game not require

    Lizzy- Kylar and Pippa had appeared into the room. Pippa attacked the nurse with a scalpel. It twitched, trying to cut her with a razor blade; however she easily slit ...

    Jan 17, 2009


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass