User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "We're not sure, but a few of our brothers have reported seeing Templar gathering in the cities." I informed them all.. *sorry not enough time*

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy opened her eyes. She was in a room, and the weird thing was she could see- from both eyes. This time the mechanic's robotic eye had worked and is ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    "Nothing is wrong now...but...." I stopped. "What is it Adilah?" Ryder asked me. I looked around." I don't know how to tell you but Altair believes the Templar scum are ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kuri tried to sleep- the sounds of someone talking kept her from complete sleep. She opened one eye to see a wolf on the ground pestering Fire. Kuri sighed and ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    * I am tired of waiting so, here we go! note: Anyone can still join!!! But hurry!!!* "AAH!!!" A young girl screamed. Wires and tubes were coming out of her ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume stared at her." How does she know about that?" She wondered. The blue haired ninja gave her an angry look." They are not my friends." Hachiko just smiled."Sure..." Ume ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    its ok.. san= a friend or equal respect with yourslef(your equal) chan= close friends siblings use it too like niichan, oniichan. kun= very close friends or perhaps more sama= lord ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I walked out of the castle to see Ryder, sitting on the ground. I walked towards him.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Ume sighed and then drank up the soup of the ramen, making a slurping noise. "Its going to be a while. Kaylee-chan said Naruto-sama is spending the entire day with ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Chronicles

    if you look a little in this thing it does say what the game is about! :D

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Chronicles

    what??

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I closed my eyes and it all became too clear. What I had done, the brothers I had so mercilessly killed. It was a very strange thing to fall asleep ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: NINS

    Nikro's face was red!

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    ok that works, remember any body part you want! Though stay from using one that someone else already had. NO 20 people for robotic eyes or something!!!!>_

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crystal Chronicles

    ohh ok...can my person have goat horns?

    Feb 12, 2008


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw