User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I giggled. The students who thought they were the best were quickly taught that they were very wrong. In the corner of my eye I could see Master Alex and ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    Tobi didn't want to lose control, but her eyes began to change. From a pale reddish brown color to a glowing blood red color. She grabbed her head- all she ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    It was tough but soon everyone fitted on the helicopter. Lucan and Trinity climbed into the piloting part. Lizzy stared at the stairs leading to the roof- a large amount ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    ok...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    what?

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    I was in the training room, watching the students fight, and listening to their teacher yell at them instructions and words of wisdom. A smile spread across my face- memories ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    Kuri was still asleep. Fire had left the room- leaving Ryder and Dustin alone with Kuri. Even with all the tension in the room; the scent of lilacs seemed to ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    alright but it will take a while to get everyone on the helicopter so you can relax ^_^

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    *I will bring you in!!! Also do you want your person and mine to fall in love?* Soon they made it too the roof. Lizzy turned to face everyone." Does ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    I'll join too! name: Tobi gender:Female race: Demon age: 14 really 218 years old appearance: personality: She is independent, and sometimes cruel. People put a lot of bad stuff with ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Hurray!! :smt038 :smt041 :smt075

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke walked towards the store. Her mother, Elizabeth, had given her the task of buying the milk and bread that Her mother and Monanoke ate. While her father, Dante, asked ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    ohhh.....ummm I feel stupid now.... :cry: gyrfalcon I give your's a 10/10. :D

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    I'm here!! name: Monanoke (Mon-a-nO-Kay) gender: Female age:15 team: she was born under the Breed but she feels like she's different race: human (if that is ok) appearance: personaltiy: She ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Through Wolf Eyes

    The time past quickly, and with each hour Dustin kept on watching Kuri. There was something about her that seem to make wolves, even mixed feel at ease. As Kuri ...

    Feb 14, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope