-
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy was surprized. They were all only on the outscirts of New York city. She was still in the USA. It was perfect. She had been to New York many ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
"Uhhh....where am I?" Monanoke moaned. A man began to laugh. The black haired girl knew she was in troubled. She was tied up sitting in a chair. "You look absolutly ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: NINS
Ume stared at Tobi and Itachi. "You don't have to stalk me you know." Ume giggled. Ume stood up she didn't want to deal with them." Hachicko I'm leaving. I ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
Hi! I'll join ^_^ name: Thorn gender: female age: 18 race: humane appearance: personality: She is strong and self sapporting. She's a do it yourself person. Thorn is like a ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
I headed towards the meeting room, and waited for the others who would join me on this mission. I couldn't help but remember the past. flash back- I was heading ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
"yes, that would be entertaining." I responded. I exited the ring. Still stunned that I had lost. No wonder that most cannot be masters without inner peace. It is a ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: NINS
Ume stayed quiet-staring at Hachicko's kunia. Hachicko looked over to see that Ume's summoned beast was still here. It walked towards Hachikco. "Remove your knife from my master..." It growled. ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
*sure, but... she'll want payback!* I twirled and struck at Alex. He dodged with much grace. We looked as if we were dancing. It was quite fun. He was giving ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Darkness swept over Kuri. She had lost conciousness; while Hassar had taken her away. He was heading towards home. A giant castle near the coast. Where he could have his ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Sleeping Valor I like yours 10/10!!!
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy nodded. Trinity made sense. They had to start out small. There was no use in rushing into things to quickly. They had time, to train, gather supplies, and locate ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
The sounds of Fire being in pain made Kuri cry. "Why is she trying to save me so bad. She could die!" Kuri thought. She had to save her, save ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke saw Alex ad Alana fighting the rouges. The scent of blood filled the air. "What's happening!" She screamed. Alex and Alana turned to face her.
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: NINS
Hachicko threw her shurikens into the steam. "Summoning Jutsu!" Ume yelled. A huge bangel Tiger jumped in front of the white haired ninja. It growled and hissed at her. Hachicko ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
Lilith I like yours its very wierd by neat. 7/10
Feb 17, 2008
