-
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Ryder had to hurry. Hassar was on the hunt, and once he started he won't stop till he gets his prey or he is killed. Kuri looked back to see ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: And Then
I like the rythm and word use. Very powerful :D
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 penguin rock!!! ^_^
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
He was running towards camp- unbeknowist that Ryder was already in his way, waiting for him to come. Kuri slowly began to stuggle. Hassar noticed her useless attempts at escape. ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Dark Star
I wanna join too! Name: Ruki gender: Female species: Cat Claw: she comes from a far away land and is terribly lost appearance: traits: She has a claw mark across ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Hassar- Hassar climbed out of the river and ran towards the camp site. His comrads were waiting for him- his followers will kill those who try to deny him anything ...
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke carefully watched out for anything suspicious, and to wake Alana if Drake showed up. She sighed. "How did all of this happen?"
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
*ok pretend I just sat next to you.*
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke wasn't going to leave Alana. The black haired girl sat down besides her. (sorry all I got)
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: NINS
Ume ran towards the village- a sea of trees on both sides of the path. SHe stopped. The sound of shurikens being thrown drew her attention. The blue haired ninja ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
*don't worry. he might be really powerful but he is still mortal, and ca die.* Hassar noticed the scent left a trail, so he ran into the river- holding Kuri ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
Slowly but surely everyone gathered to the meeting house. I waited until everyone I had requested was there. They all sat down ready to listen. "As you know there are ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
" I think we should have a group of three go to NY City to take care of Bush. The 3 should each carry some kind of device so the ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
We watched the tv turn on. It was the leader of Ny city giving a speech. The leader was George W Bush. Lizzy laughed. "Haha! I didn't see that coming!" ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke struggled- hoping to break free and get away from the rogue's grasp. But the ropes were to tight and strong. She could not brake free. The rouge gentaly stroked ...
Feb 17, 2008
