-
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- The small girl awoke to see Naomi and Jenna fighting. Monanoke dragged herself away from the confilict and away from danger. But most of all she wasn't in the ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy- Today is the day. The time to head towards NY City and Asssassinate one of the leaders. Rececia, Lizzy, Leah, Lucan, Trinity and Sophia boarded the helicopter. "This is ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
"Great.... Can you 4 relax?" I moaned. They each stared at me. I sighed. "Come on we need to head in the city and find out what we can." I ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
*NOOOO!!!!!! I won't let it!* Ren stared at Peter." You know what, never mind." She turned around and walked away. Naomi stared at her. "What? Where are you going?" Naomi ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
Thorn- This time Thorn's slept peacefully, and nightmare free. When she awoke, Thorn's mind was clear and she was able to think clearly. "uhhh.... what happened?" She asked. Everyone looked ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- Naomi ran away from them- unaware that Monanoke's neck had two small holes side by side, crimson liquid dripping out of them. *Sorry its short!*
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Jasmine- The fairy girl exited the forest. She could not find the other girl anywhere. "What are you doing here? Little girl??" A man yelled. It was a Krayan warrior. ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
*its ok, I don't mind you are just protecting yourselves* Thorn- Tamara held her down. With her elven blood it made her stronger, but still Thorn still gave her a ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
I watched them come towards me. To me they were all nieve novices. Unable to create the inner peace they needed to become truely strong. I sighed. Its not like ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice
I will wait only a little while longer so hurry up!
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Through Wolf Eyes
Kuri- The sleeping red head felt so relaxed here. THe peacefulness of this place almost seemed like it would never end. But like all things it did. The scowls of ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: The Breed
Monanoke- She stopped. " Why are you out so late?" A male voice asked. His tone was playful and almost fearful. Monanoke knew what had talked to her. A vampire- ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Jasmine- She couldn't believe it. The girl she had just met fled from her. Like she was a monster. "But why?" Jasmine wondered. There was no point in dwelling over ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
Thorn- Everything was swiming around in Thorn's head. It seemed she was convinced that blood would make it go away. It didn't matter who's blood it was only that she ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: Life in the streets!
this is like the first time I have made a male character!!! ^_^
Feb 23, 2008
