-
Re: Assasin's Creed
*RoryLegend you can come in now!!!!* Adilah- I stopped at the church. Watching the men enter and exit it. This place had always been a hot place for the Templar. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Some one please bring me in, or I'll get bored and drop out!!!!!!
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
*is Blind Seer a dog?* Thorn- Thorn looked at the Blind seer after Bella left. "Some how I think this is all my fault....yet...." She stopped. Hazel gave her a ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
SORRY!!!!* Lizzy- A couple of helicopters in the distance had noticed us." We need to find a place to land and hide. We cannot afford to blow our cover!" Trinity ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice
Tessa- The young girl lied acoss the cold cement sidewalk. She was in an empty town filled with fog. Tessa lifted her head. A man was standing about 10 feet ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
Thorn- Thorn watched some of the people leave the tent, but some of them stayed. To protect Bella, Thorn and the healer. "Great. Why do I have to be injured ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy- Lizzy started to laugh." You two think I'm a hero?" Sophia nodded." Of course. It was your bravery that saved us all from that place." Lizzy sighed." The only ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy- Hearing Sophia talking made Lizzy more calm. It prevented her from backing out. Rececia noticed Lizzy's heavy breathing. She placed her hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Are you ok?" ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice
*I am tired of waiting so here we go!!!!* Tessa- The small black haired girl sat waiting in the chair- wearing a strait jacket. Tessa didn't understand why she was ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Until the End
Thorn- She didn't understand." Why would I try to kill someone?" *sorry all I got*
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Jasmine- She stood in her battle stance formation. An ancient water manipulation form of the ancient halfgods of water. One warrior lashed at her, but Jasmine controled the water of ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Assasin's Creed
I ran towards the ladder, it would take me up onto the buildings and give me a better view of the city. "I hope those four are thinking of the ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
(Hurray! ACTION!!!) Ren- "GO Momo!" Ren yelled. She threw her pokeball and out came a meowth. Momo licked her paw and gave a devious look towards Naomi. *sorry its short, ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
Lizzy- It was time the helicopter lifted up into the air. Lizzy waved goodbye to the ones who stayed behind to watch the base and watch the tv. Lizzy bent ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Brainwash Proof
LunaBuna- sure that would be a good plot twist ^_^ Stella- sure just please do not get over whelmed.
Feb 24, 2008
