User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Until the End

    Thorn- They followed Melidoul. Heading toward the forest. It was safe- away from blood. Thorn thirsted for more but she stayed under control.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- " Perhaps your comrads abandoned you. Oh well assassins always betray everyone." He giggled. I knew he was wrong. My comrads were my brothers and sisters. Of the same ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice

    " You know fear turns to anger, anger leads to denial, denial leads to stupidity and stupidity leads to death." Tessa chanted. Sara screamed." Stop it!" Naomi bent down and ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Lizzy- It was important to stay calm. Panic creates rashness and rashness creates failure and failure would lead to death. *all I got*

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- The girl had been placed on a bed by Naomi. Alex and Jenna stared at her. A transformation. Much could happen. Monanoke could freak out and kill or even ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life in the streets!

    Sai- He stared at her responce. Why had she been sorry. Sai looked at the girls, who watched Naomi intensly. "Oh..." He reliezed. The other girls had threatened her. It ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Jasmine- She walked past the man. The fairy girl entered a village. *all I got*

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- The man before me was a Templar. His long gorgous blond hair, slid gently along the shining chain metal armor he wore. He stoked my cheek. " So what ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- "Crap, most likely those 4 are flirting wit each other and haven't even noticed my capture." I thought. THe man slowly crept towards me.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- When I awoke I was sitting tied up in a chair in a prison cell." Ughh......." I moaned. My head ached with pain. Looking around all I saw was ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Until the End

    *ok atleast I made him sound wolf like ^_^*

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life in the streets!

    Sai- Even though he was forine the girls couldn't get enough of him. His looks, personality and his hot body. It made all the girls fall head over heels for ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Poke Poke

    Ren- "Momo use Shock wave!" The meowth sent a wave of electricity towards Shinx sending into the air ti dodge the attack. *all I got*

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Silent Hill: The Sacrifice

    Tessa- Naomi turned around to see a small girl with black hair grab her waist. Her hold was cold and clammy. "Dammit! You scared the crap out of me!" Naomi ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *If you don't mind I'll torture my person ^_^* Monanoke- Pain. It was all she felt. Rushing through out her entire body. Creating a strange numbness in her, yet she ...

    Feb 25, 2008


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind