User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1

    Chapter 1 Cryptic neighbor We encounter a diluted lamb, Who has just moved to a new town Where she’ll meet the shepherded You might as well fall flat on your ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    AW! *head explodes* I am sick for three days and this is what happens! So many reviews v_v I am happy, but a little bit overwhelmed. I will give a ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    thanks for your guys review. I wish I could edit but at this point I can barely read. I hate having colds v_v

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Thanks! I will try my best. Besides if it has nothing to do with ANYTHING I will just change it.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    it's ok ^_^ I am just not too sure what famous quote to use. Is it ok if I add one in and you can tell me what you think ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Thanks for the review! I will edit this, however I have a question. In which we meet two men, the shepherd and the lamb. Hmm, not too sure about this. ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews. I love to review :lol:

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Becki Review

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will review...

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wonderland Reviews

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Click here!

    How about here is a little bit about it! A childish girl who lives in a childish illusion that the world is loving and death doesn't exist. However, when she ...

    Feb 14, 2009


Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers