User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    * no clue.*

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- Jenna was now flat on the ground bleeding. Monanoke was chewing on her left arm, but then she released her arm. The monster girl stood up and fixed her ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 2-Still Breathing

    Chapter 2. still breathing As Momo fell, the wind caused her to close her eyes. Shit…SHIT! Momo began to form hand signs. Praying in the back of her mind that ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    ^_^* Sorry I've been gone. Got Mass Effect!* Monanoke- The little gir's smile showed through her moist red lips. Monanoke felt Walter's death, and she enjoyed it. Death- it made ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    * I'll fix the stuff and add a little more, & Sumi its just I'm really used to writing the script/ outline for manga and stuff. I guess I still ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    Chapter 1. Defeat Momo breathed furiously. There was nowhere to go, but if she didn’t move she would most certainly be killed. Momo backed up but stopped. She looked behind ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Maki- The black haired girl headed towards the 'meeting point', or other wise the near by barn. Maki's messanger had given her a letter to meet there. Another order a ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- The little girl sighed at Walter's responce." I guess you don't know the answer then." Monanoke turned around and started to walk away." Stop! BRat or I'll shoot!" Walter ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *When can we start?*

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    *Ok Tn, ignore the part about your wings then :D ) Crimson- "Yah, I'm ok." She answered. Something about this man made Crimson relxed. The man helped her up. *all ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    Tera- The blond and goth waited in the nurse's office( right next to the treatment room)." So your name's Sakita?" Tera asked. "Ya, and yours?" "Tera." The blond answered..

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    * I'll save you Namoi! ok Lunabuna?* Tera- As the blond smiled she looked over to see a skateboard rolling past her and Satika. Tera stood up." Ok that was ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Sorry I've been gone for a while. Sick* Adilah- I ran out of the library and headed towards city. Smoke could be seen rising past the horizon. "Shit, this can't ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *I'm in this sounds way to cool to pass up ^_^* name: Allura gender: female age: 17 appearance: ignore the wings, personality: she is fearless and will do whatever it ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    * Maybe mysteriously some poeple slowly go missing and Aurora and her friends( the ones not missing) Have to discover what's happening and find the misssing people. Is that ok?*

    Mar 7, 2008


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy