User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Guild

    *LOst. What is happening so far?*

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of Moons and Stars

    WOw, old english. I hardly see it anymore. But I do enjoy seeing it because when I do, usually it is writtten quite beaurifully- yours is no exseption, but to ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Momma's hands

    I think it was a little bit rushed, but that's just me. I like the theme and the use of words. ^_^

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tsuki no Usagi

    I Like it. I never heard of the song but now I want to. SOoooo... I am going to search of YouTube- wish me luck ^_^>

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pocket Protector

    Nice... It's interesting and different. Good use of words. ^_^

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Ending Gory

    hmmm... Interesting. A litttle creepy but nice. DIffferent point of view and it does make sense. Well DOne ^_^

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Apple

    Its a sad poem, and a rather good one. I liked it, but maybe you should space it apart? :D

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 3-THe Calling

    Chapter 3 Calling “ Now, now Momo you should know better than trying to go outside.” an older woman explained to eight year old Momo. The little girl dressed in ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 2-Still Breathing

    I'll fix the stuff, and well I'm stikin to the jutsu thing. When you are losing lots of blood sometimes you drift into minuets when you forget you are bleeding ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Crossing

    *eek.. can you space it out alitte bit more. Hard for me to read. I should get glasses I know- sigh......*

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    It gave me a good feeling. Made me feel happy- yet sad( hmmm?). I liked it. 'Send shivers up my spine' I've seen this way too many times- maybe you ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 1

    *This is based of a funny thing from X-Play. Go to Youtube and look it up ^_^* *This is a test and if you guys like it I'll make more* ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Resident Evil: Exsperimental Accident

    *Delete please its dead.*

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *Stella right now Jenna is lying on the ground bleeding and injured. Her arm had just been nibbled on by Monanoke. Who loves the way she tastes but left to ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *I'll nock it down a notch. BAM! alright its all done ^_^*

    Mar 11, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl