User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 1

    Cool I shall most defenatly make more ^_^

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 2

    Thanks ^_^

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    * If I can still join , what is happening so far?* name: Kyo gender:male age: 17 appearance: just the boy history: He once had a love, but she was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- "Um come in Giovanna." Aoi told her. She entered the room while Aoi was still placing her books in the bookself. "Dinner is ready." Giovanna reported. Aoi walked towards ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    * Is it ok if Aoi claims Sirith? Aoi is sadness/depression* Aoi- Aoi noticed that Sirith was walking slower then everyone else. Carefully Aoi stayed in a place far enough ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Maki- She sighed. Maki hated waiting for the message to arrive. Staying still was never one of the things she usually did- mostly training and fighting.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Following Naomi- Aoi and the others entered the portal; which would take them to earth. Aoi followed them but far away from them as possible- without getting left behind. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- It was time. Aoi bowed before her master- The god of emotions. Theo, who had been so cruel to her- so cruel Aoi became the Sadness. Aoi looked over ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Leo- He smiled. humans are coming to my world. That's lucky. I am very hungry. Leo rose from his throne. His minsions bowed before him." Capture the humans and bring ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 2

    *Warning there is bad language and inappropriate stuff* Chapter 2- Locked doors Secret agents Bob and Steve are located outside a terrorist hideout. They are about to open the locked ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    ^_^ Sounds fun. Name: Aoi (Blue) GEnder: female Age: 15 race: emotion controler? emotion: sadness/ depression personality: She is gloomy and shy. But very wise. history: As sadness she lost ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    * I know I'm late but may I may I also join?* Name: Tali Age: 12 Gender: female breed: fallen angel Personality: She is shy- but very wise and knows ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *Sorry I was gone. 1st I was sick then I got MAss Effect. Now I am grounded alittle* Allura- She smiled. It was almost too easy- killing all those poeple, ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Jasmine- A light just beyond her glowed a powerful light. Jasmine ran towards it- something took over her, it was almost instinct to run towards it. Hope was inside of ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Maki- The girl stood up. It had been days since her last black out, but she still knew where to go. The fountain. Picking up her syth Maki ran towards ...

    Mar 14, 2008


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria