User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • WRFF Archive Re: The Critic

    Hello I am the critic. I shall review your stuff if you leave what it is called. I will give you an honest revew and so on. I will not ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *School is over and Aoi and Viola are heading towards Aoi's home.*

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- School was finally over. Aoi waited by her locker for Viola to arrive. "Hey. Ready to go?" Aoi asked her. Viola nodded." Yah I'm ready to get outta here." ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- It was nice for Aoi- she had made a friend. Viola was really cool. Aoi bent towards Viola." Hey do you want to come over my house to night ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Fly and Giovanna came over to sit with Aoi and Viola. "Hello." Aoi greeted them. *Sorry All I got.*

    Mar 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    alright thanks. ^_^

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Physics past quickly. When it was over Aoi and Viola headed towards the cafiteria to either have meatloaf or salad. "Hmm... I want to have salad please." Aoi told ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    oh ok. Who is that character is it Tex or Viola

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Maki- She was following behind the rest- with a filled backpack of supplies.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    What is the main perpose for the emotion controlers to be on earth?

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: My life in a boarding school

    Tera- She sighed." Maybe I shouldn't get into fights anymore." SHe was in the office again. THis time it was just a warning.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *he was in math class with Naomi and Aoi but that class is over I'm not sure where Naomi is but Aoi is in physics with Viola.*

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *It depends it can either have 4 long classes each different per day or 8 classes a day all of them.*

    Mar 15, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Crit?

    Umm do you know about Naruto? Cause I have a fan-fiction about it. Its called Wind Demon. Please look at it. Tell me what you think of it.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She sat down in the desk besides Viola. The teacher Mr. Jones past out the books for the class. Aoi looked through it to check how damaged it was. ...

    Mar 15, 2008


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster