-
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- Enrty walked towards Naomi. He didn't even notice Giovanna coming in. Aoi ran in front of Naomi. "I won't let you hurt her." Aoi yelled. Entry laughed. Naomi grabbed ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions DT
I'm sadness/depsression. That makes sense. Aoi really hates Theo.
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
*Umm Kittykat Aoi is in Naomi's room.She had just tackled Entry.*
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions DT
does Entry create illusions of poeple's worst fears?
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- She ran into Naomi's room. Entry was laughing as Sirith was bleeding. Naomi was still crying. Aoi ran into Entry. She wanted to protect her 'family'. "Get the hell ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi-under Entry's spell( Basterd) Thoe smiled and then he struck Aoi. He continued to hurt her- filling her with more sadness and depressiom. "You think that you can just keep ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Pentagram: The Begining
Sora- The old witch's yell awoken Sora and the others. SOra shifted in her bed. She didn't want to wake up, but luckily for her Lilith had the bed next ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- She was now all Alone- with Theo. The man who had caused her so much pain and torment. Aoi looked away from him, but Theo looked right at her. ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 1
^_^ I know! I thought I was the only X-Play viewer. I'm not alone YAH! I'll fix this up, and add commas. Hopefully you'll like chapter 2- locked doors.
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Wind Demon Chapter 4-THe Caller
thanks. I try my best with this. ^_^
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions DT
when is theo's son going to arrive and cause trouble?
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- They had been shopping for an hour- then is was 4:10pm. Aoi had to get home soon to greet Viola. "That was fun Aoi." Giovanna said. They both headed ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
Aoi- "Um, what are you doind on the ground?"Giovanna asked. Aoi stood up." Oh, I saw a spider on the ground and I was going to grab it and set ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: Naruto!!
Alright. I just made a Naruto fan-fiction and I am having a little trouble with it. This is not only for naruto fans but also regular writers. anyone may help. ...
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
*Sorry about the locker thing- just ignore it ^_^ And that was wierd about the review thing- too random* Aoi- Leaving her locker Aoi decied to walk home. Enjoying the ...
Mar 16, 2008
