User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Sorry school is long* Aoi- She sat thier all alone. It was better this way. For some strange reason, Aoi began to remember the times before being free. Aoi's emotions ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- Everyone soon arrived into the library, or at least around it. I walked towards the center of the room. "Everyone! Our lord and savyor Master Altair is missing. Along ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 3-THe Calling

    Alright I fixed it to your approvale and added a few other things. Sigh... The italics are just a force of habit. Also I kind of make the story with ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- *Past memory- using 1st person* Everything was dark, everything was silent, and everything was cold. He said he'd free me, but I'm still here. He put something in my ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Little does anyone know that Entry had control over Aoi before she ever came to earth* Aoi- She froze. Something inside her told her to stop, and not see Viola. ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Everyone there is a messanger going to every assassin. There will be a meeting in the library. Adilah will be waiting.*

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 1-Defeat

    * Naruto arrives in Chapter 4. Since I'm still very young I know I still have a long way to go. In hopes of ever being the great writer I ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Sora- "A trick, huh? SOunds like fun Lilith. Wanna help Deairna?" Sora asked. Deairna nodded." Sounds almost like too much fun. YOu sure the old hag won't stop us?" "Oh ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    ohh, oops, must delete post!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    ^_^ everyone loves a good love story! name: Lady Michelle age: 17 gendeR: female appearance: personality: she is shy and kind. A little bit too curious. history: After the death ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    can Enrty brainwash people to do his will? YOu know control them?

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She stopped. The trail of Viola's sadness went on the road." Great she got a ride." aoi sighed. Then she heard a man laughing right behind her." what are ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Sora- When the witch left Sora let out a huge sigh." Man whenever I see her. I think she's going to turn into a snake and constrict me to death." ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Sigh.. school* Aoi- His words still echoed in her mind. How he would kill everyone. It seems that Aoi was somehow the perfect person for people to torture. Ever since ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    Sora- The old witch entered. Sora looked away- justing looking at the witch made her sick. Lilith grabbed Sora's hand and Deairna grabbed Lilith's. As long as they were together ...

    Mar 17, 2008


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh