-
Re: Avatar: Cycle Destroyed
Name: Kai Sho Age: 16 Gender: female Personality: Kai Sho is uptight and very girly. She prefers not to fight and is a little bit cowardly. She is usually shy ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Gluttonies
ok since some people are having trouble understanding the process of becoming an Angel pilot here is the process... 1. you must have everyone you love eaten in front of ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Gluttonies
Here's Von
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Gluttonies
Gluttonies Plot : in 2010 strange mechanical beings come to the planet earth. They resemble the giant robots or Mechas that the human imagination created. However, these beings do not ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Dream of a horseless carousel
thanks for the reviews. I must do my best! I am going to fix those things. Yes.... v_v I just wish school would end so I would have more time ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Dream of a horseless carousel
this is a work in progress, and I just lazily did the background ^_^ I am gonna work with GIMP on this soon.
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Dream of a horseless carousel
The dream begins with me inside of an antique shop. I am with my family (My mom, sister) Well anyways I am looking around and I find myself alone in ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Kurenai the fire demon
THANKS! Ok I did this on GIMP a computer program you can download for FREE!!!!! >_< ok. I do need to work with shadows. I am going to study how ...
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Kurenai the fire demon
I am trying so hard to find my own style T_T. Here's Kurenai my character. She was inked and colored on GIMP. the only bad thing is that I am ...
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Picture
THis picture is around 4 months old and I now make lineart out of the picture and re-color it. This was when I first was using gimp and I didn't ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue
thanks! and hopefully If I can get off my fat lazy behind I will update and edit stuff! v_v
Mar 2, 2009 -
Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue
There are some things that I do agree with angel. I need to make this much better, like you said 'quality over quantity" and I agree. I am glad that ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1
W00T! I am glad you like it ^_^
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Shepherd's Lamb- chapter 1 Part 1
Sigh... I knew something was wrong. I just needed someone to tell me. Thank you, I am glad I got the truth. Cause I didn't really like this. Now I ...
Feb 26, 2009 -
Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue
I have posted more!
Feb 25, 2009
