User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    name- Momo age- 15 gender- female appearance- wings maybe personality- she is headstrong and wishes to be different. HAtes boring people and despises bullies. Is a punk background- after being ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Curse

    TN!!! Can lady Michelle and Count Adam fall in love?*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Akane(red)- Aoi was asleep. While Akane had fun. she had killed and destroyed Jimmy's body. "Stupid human, don't think of it as murder but rather I just rushed your death." ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    hey LunaBuna do you want Lilith to fall in lve with Twili(He is a guy!)?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    When can we start?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- 3rd person now! She lied thier on the ground, bleeding. Her head was cracked open and the arrow shattered her shoulder bone. A sirian Horn was blowed. To warn ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    I couldn't resist. (School now is from 10:30 to 2:45! ^_^) Name: Kitty (real name Mimi) gendeR: female age: 10 breed: human- a changeling occupation: she wonders around- treated like ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- It was done. I headed towards the front castle balcony. It had been days since I really looked at Masyof. Where are you Altair? Without him I begame the ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    tehehe. Right now I'm going to kill Jimmy. He's in the park. YOu know the guy who tried to rape Aoi?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *FOr a second I thought Entry was dead. oops >_

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    umm, then who can you suggest I can kill. *killing mood, don't ask ^_^*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    can I kill theo?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *where is theo?*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Umm ghost writer I already dibbed Darkness. Sorry. You see I was making the opst when you made yours. Sorry!

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Name: Twili (I know its a wierd name) Age: 16 Element: darkness Personality: he is silent and timid. He prefers to be alone Weapon/Gift: He controls the darkness. Like he ...

    Mar 19, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh