User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- She stood close to Tobias. Momo had always depened on him. As they all entered the limo- Momo sneezed. somethings wrong.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Elemental RPG DT

    yah we should all meet at the school ^_^

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    Elise your plot idea sounds much better then mine. Lets do it. And Twili is up for hating people too. ^_^ oh foo. Lets start in New YOrk city! ^_^ ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- She shoved more salad into her mouth. Then she noticed some men walking into the cafiteria. She pointed to them. "Hey Tobias look." She whispered to him. He looked ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- Aoi didn't fight back. Akane had been too cruel. She had awakened Aoi to take the beating, and to see the horrible scene. Aoi was crying."Naomi, please stop." Aoi ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    kitty- The energetic little girl walked over to Galeis." Hello Galeis. I haven't seen you all day." Kitty greeted. Kitty wore her special event gowned.( the second one) Galeis smiled." ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I moaned. I could feel a stinging pain in my head. But as I moaned everyone in the room grew quiet. I opened my eyes." what happened?" I asked. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    huh. Mood swings. Lol^_^

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Where is everyone and how come there are no new posts?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    tear, tear. Don't worry all she needs, all anyone needs is a hug ^_^

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- "What have I done?!?!" Aoi screamed. It felt like a dream, or more like a nightmare. The only problem was that she couldn't wake up, and be ok.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She fell to her knees. Aoi quickly walked backwards away from the horrible site. She curled up in a ball in a corner and began to cry.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi-(Uhoh) She stared at the destroyed body of someone she didn't even know. Aoi was so shocked that she couldn't even scream. All she could do was stare and inhaul ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    perhaps since thier desinies are inter twine. He too is finds an orb that is exsaclty the same, and that happens to him too.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    hmmm... How about at school(maybe?) the teenagers found a strange orb in the boiler room of the school and it sucks them into another world. Which exsists wiith in the ...

    Mar 20, 2008


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter