User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    hmm I think I'll kill AOi, but that doesn't mean I'm stepping out either. I'll think of something to keep going.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- She didn't want to die, but she had to. For everyone- for her family and for Viola. The closest AOi ever came to making a human friend. She tried ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She giggled and laughed next to the Queen. Kitty had a new friend. One that she liked very much. "Tristan I promise to take good care of you, and ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    can the god of Emotion kill an emotion controler?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- " YOu are right." AOi told them. Sirith was right. She, Aoi was the new one. This wasn't her body. IT was Akane's. Aoi was created by Akane's will. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- When I awoke the house was empty. The doctor had left and so did my brothers and sisters. When my eyes opened tears began to pour from them. I ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- After Kitty was finished telling what she had discovered that day. She walked towards TonTOn. Her imaginary friend. "TonTon." Kitty whispered. THe little goshtly girl listened." Yes Kitty?" "I'

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I was asleep. But not even in my dreams I felt at peace. The visions of my dead brothers and sisters, and seeing me hold a sword covered in ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- AS Ryder and ALex rushed out. I was still crawling towards the door. "Alex Ryder you need to restrain her, or she'll end up bleeding to death." The doctor ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- Little Did she know that she was a tiger cub. But unfortunatly she fell asleep. THen the tickling feeling on her nose awoke her. She opened her eyes to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- Little Did she know that she was a tiger cub. But unfortunatly she fell asleep. THen the tickling feeling on her nose awoke her. She opened her eyes to ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Elemental RPG

    *TN Twili and Lilith are at a bench waiting for the subway train.*

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- She was skipping down the sidewalk. the taste of Jenna was still in her mouth; which made her very happy. "I wonder if all humans taste that good?" She ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She sighed. -all I got

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I rose out of bed. The doctor rushed to place me back down." YOu need rest." He told me. I ingnored him." I have to get back to the ...

    Mar 21, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh