User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I'm not sure. She is human now and feels all the emotions just like a human. She can be influensed by the other emotion controlers.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- "Please! I can't do it myself. I am too much of a coward, and no one else can kill me. Only Viola can." Aoi stopped. "I can feel her. ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She finaly decided to answer Tristan's question." The red head is my friend- Aurora." "Oh so that is her name. Thank you Kitty." Tristan responded.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Brainwash Proof

    Hello?! I hope this isn't going to die!!!!

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- SHe grabbed some carrot cake. It looked heavinly. SHe placed it on a plate and ate it with a fork." Are you hungry Tristan?" Kitty asked. He shook his ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    ALright here's Kin's (K-EE-n) profle Name: Kin (K-EE-n)- Golden age: 12 gender:female breed: human appearance: ignore the wings and blue stuff history: she was born from AOi's love and turned ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- When I left the house unlike the first time. I was walking with crutches. The doctor had told me it was a miricle I was still had the same ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    you can take your time. BUt Aoi will die. I just finished convincing Viola it was for the best.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- " But she'll do it again. She'll kill Viola, and Theo, and become the new Goddess of Emotions. Akane will bring caous back into the world and never end ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- SHe stopped dancing." Tristan lets stop I'm hungry." He nodded and they walked towards the bafee table.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I lied there alone. BUt this time it was different. This time I wasn't ever aloud to go back. Now I wasn't Master Adilah. I was just Adilah.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I have it. When Aoi dies the love of her heart for everyone else creates a new life. A little girl. The same age Aoi was when she was first ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Tristan gentally placed her on the floor. Kitty curtsied." I am Kitty, beloved companion of the Queen." Tristan was confused." Well that is sertainly a name that fits you ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Hiya! ^_^ PN-Chan I just finished. And well I have to saw that this most surtainly drew me in. I'll will read more. Next chapter here I come!

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- " No Aoi! I can fix you!" Naomi begged. " what can you fix? Akane was here before me. I am the intruder- unessisary." Aoi responed. ' Unessisary' the ...

    Mar 22, 2008


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady