User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The little girl giggled. She like Lilith already." Tristan I'm hungry again." Tristan looked at her." YOu want some more carrot cake?" He asked. "Yes please!" Kitty shouted.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Kitty hugged the human girl." Hey!" She shouted. "I like you, your warm." Kitty giggled. Kitty let go of her." Will you be friends with me and Tristan?"

    Mar 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    how bout they can turn into a love hate relationship ^_^

    Mar 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    To draw more plot how about The Derkz and The Yellerz are rival bands? Or there is another unamed band trying to brake the two others ^_^

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- Vince stood back up. He was laghing. Kitty was very scared now so she ran behind Tristan. Vince was an elf. "Come on now. I wasn't going to do ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Maybe. How about he's fought over by Cam and Carlie? If LunaBuna wants to.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- As she swung once again, Monanoke began to sing again. Her voice this time was beautiful and flawless. Her voice echoed through out the cold night filling all the ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She skipped down the empty stone path. Huge bush maze walls covered both sides of the path. A light shined." What was that?" Kitty wondered. Kitty ran around the ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    ^_^ Name: Brad Willuam Age: 16 Gender: male Appearance: Band: The Derks Instrument: He's the bass giutar History: he was born in Brucklen new york. He is rebel. His parents ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I stood thier alone. At the market. Days had past and I needed something desparettly to keep me entertianed. Most of the time I spent being alone. Today I ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    *I still have no clue why she did this either* Monanoke- The little girl wondered down the sidewalk. The streets were empty. But then she spotted a swing set. "Oh ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    *We all got caught by the witch and said we were just training.*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She watched Tristan and Galeis talk. Kitty however became bored and wondered off to the gardens. Perhaps she could get to her secret spot today. The queen didn't like ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pentagram: The Begining

    * Umm TN what was that??*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *Don't worry LunaBuna Aoi is going to reborn again, but as Kin* Aoi- Aoi grabbed her head. She screamed." Ssshe's trying to take control!" "Fight her!" Naomi commanded. Aoi fell ...

    Mar 23, 2008


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling