User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- It had been two days since I left Masyaf. Today I arrived in Jerusulam.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- She pounced on the man's head who held Tobais. Clawing at his face he released Tobias. But then the man punched her off his head. OW! Momo yelped.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She shook her head." No, the only this I know is my name, and how to talk. Everything else is new to me." (This means she's like totaly naive. ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She ran towards te queen. "Mommy how did you like my dancing?" " It was lovely Kitty. Just wonderful." The Queen responded. The Queen motioned for Kitty to sit ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- She gave a low pitched angry meow. The others were aware to the men in suits. Just then the other car door swung opened and a man grapped Momo ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Aoi- As Naomi ran out of the room. Aoi's body began to glow. A briliant golden light filled the room. Fly and Goivanna stepped back. Away from Aoi's body. The ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- I needed to get away from this place. Maybe go to Jerusulam. Go to church and relax. YEs it is decided I am going to leave tomarro.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The two danced. Kitty filled with energy was moveing all around the dance floor, while Tristan tried to keep up. *All I got*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    AOi- Viola walked towards her, a knife in her hands." Goodbye." Viola whispered. Aoi smiled." May we all one day meet in the after life." Viola stabbed the knife in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Testing Storybook

    B then got hungry again saw a magic muffin and went after it. *MUFFINS RULE!*

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- Taking his advice- Brad decided to toon his bass guitar. It was a big thing. But he loved its awsome royal blue color.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The queen smiled." Well now, isn't that nice. What is your friend's name?" "Her name is Lilith." Kitty answered back.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- The cruthes weren't neccisary anymore. SO I got rid of them. I had just finihsed shopping when I saw Sali running off. I smiled. "I'm glad she's ok, at ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He laughed." Trying the rude awakening. ARe ya Cam?" She turned around." Luckily I was getting up to take a wizz." He finished. Cam looked angry at him." Then ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- The little girl jumped for joy." You mean it! YOu'll really stay! I'm so happy!" Tonton however can get a little bit jelous." Kitty don't you already have enough ...

    Mar 23, 2008


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne