User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    well I am readying Twilight- really good ^_^

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Abby- She headed towards lunch. Abby didn't have this lunch with Sally. It would be hard for her to make friends. Abby was very shy. Sally- She was in gym ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- We have to rescue James! Momo moewed. Sieya sighed. Hoe do you exspect we do that? Momo became quiet.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 5-Inner Demons

    thanks ^_^

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *Ok what is happening so far then?*

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    *hmm we'll see. But I guess.*

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- The Derkz- "Hey Derby! DId you ever get my eggs?" Brad shouted. Darby sighed. Brad always called her that." Yah I put them in the fridge last night." Brad ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    ^_^ Can I still join? name: Abby Lee, and Sally Trook age: 15, and 17 gender:female appearance: ignore the ears personality: Abby is gental and kind- shy. While Sally is ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- "Are you sure. We haven't really worked on that one, and it isn't perfected." Brad asked. "Yah I'm sure. But we are going to practice it all day today." ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- She stopped singing. After a while Monanoke relaxed. She wasn't hungry anymore. In fact she began to feel bad about what she did to Jenna. Though that didn't change ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    *How about they find a place to rest- fall asleep wake up in their normal forms. Then the men return and our characters 'discover' thier powers and use them to ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He laughed." So what songs are we going to use tonight?" He asked. "I think we should use 'Red Eyes', 'Real You, 'Just Destiny, and 'Lullaby'" Katharine answered.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She looked over, but Goivanna covered her face. Preventig Kin from seeing Dean's body. "Why are you doing that?" She asked. "DO you want to go outside. Maybe we ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 5-Inner Demons

    *Sorry It took a while. I had much to do.* Chapter 5 Inner Demons “You stupid ugly child! Why didn’t you listen to me? I love you, and I only ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad The Derkz- Brad wildly played his bass guitar. It made perfect harmony with the other giutars. Lilith began to sing the song 'Red Eyes' Brad's favorite.

    Mar 24, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky