User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Kin is Viola.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- she ran into his kithcen. Momo knew his house too well. She grabbed a sandwich.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- "I'm not kitty. My name's Mimi." She studdered. Then she started to ball her eyes out. Tristan and Lilith hugged her.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    ^_^ name: Mimi gender:female age:18 personality: she is very sad, and distant. Timid and alone. Will you be able to save her from lonlieness? history: All her family is dead. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She walked towards Viola. She didn't even glanse at the fight. Viola just stood thier motionless. Kin was now right in front of her. "YOu know, we're all apart ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- A headache plauged her head. Pain echoing in her brain pounding harder and harder. Never ending.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    SWEET!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- She smiled, grabbing his hand." You smell good. Dr. Greye." He stared. She knew his name." I'm Monanoke, good Doctor. Her teeth showed through her rose red lips. Monanoke's ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- A painful past. A name of Jade and Kyle. Nothing but meaningless thoughts in her head. It didn't make any sense. Soon Goivanna, Fly and Kin made it to ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- She wasn't stupid. Kitty knew the truth. Her name was even a lie. It wasn't Kitty. It was Mimi, but she was forgetting it. A servent walked past her." ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 5-Inner Demons

    *Alright its fixed. now the reason for Momo's actions. She is well reasponsable and kind of a motherly figure. Kinda like me ^_^ sigh..... She's also just really angry right ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled as of right now

    ^_^ I love gaara! This poem serves him well. Nice job ^_^ :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: psychic soldiers

    Momo- She awoke next to Tobias. They were both human again." Ugh. I'm never going to eat pizza again?" Momo stopped. It wasn't a dream.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She froze. Goivanna and Fly stopped." What is it?" Goivanna asked. " I'm not sure, I felt something in my heart. It hurt, then it vanished. I also heard ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Kitty- "Mommy warned me having a boy and a girl would be hard." Kitty added. Tristan stared. What did this mean?" Lilith's still asleep. I'm making sure no one desturbs ...

    Mar 26, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James