User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Cut - Very Short Fiction

    The Maketu horizon is a ruby crease. The tide creeps to our feet and the gulls are beginning to call high above the beachside fish shop. Dad’s eyes slide away ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: story

    My opinion… This was written beautifully and I liked how you described things. I think though that the first three pages you ramble on about the images and it was ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character concept drawing

    This is really cool. 1. I really like your style. It's realistic-ish but not really. It is interesting. 2. I really like how they look, peaceful and relaxed. It is ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Drenched in Depression

    This is pretty good. There are only a few things to suggest ^_^ 1. When outlining make sure the lines are not so thick (gives a sort of messy look) ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    thanks ^_^ Yeah... I mess up a lot when I make lineart from my drawings. It's hard for me. I will fix it up, and thanks for the help XD

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    thanks ^_^ Yeah, I noticed the stripes right after I posted this (bad luck v_v). Oh and I also noticed that I made her have six fingers on her right ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Self portraits

    wow. I have to say you are very pretty. ok. I really like the last three photos. The 1/3 is nice it looks peaceful and you look the best in ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Renee Jones- The desert burned her skin as they walked through the desert. "Ow...I'm getting a sunburn." Renee complained. Von moved besides her blocking the sun's rays. "Thanks." As they ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: ...And to the woods, to Grandmothers house we go...

    Nice pictures ^_^

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Matte Painting

    wow. This is really looks like a fantasy world. Are you a video game graphics designer? Cause this reminds me of a video game scenery. Nice by the way. I ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    GASP!!!!!!!! Your realism is AMAZING! I love this. The hair looks so real and I can see all of the emotion in her face. The hands are nicely done (usually ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My recent pics!

    awww. They are all so cute ^_^ My favorite one is the one painting. Nice job :D

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    and the colored version...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kurenai's new look

    here's the lineart

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gluttonies

    Renee Jones- The sky seemed to have a red-ish tint to it. That day was the July parade, and everyone in the small desert town in Arizona was attending it. ...

    Apr 16, 2009


Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall