User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- After I defeated the main gate guars I released the lockes and opened the gates. Letting the Templar warriors inside- ready to slaughter.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He snuck an Evanesense cd. A little embarased.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- Home. It was the place of my birth, and was going to be my tomb. "Are you ready my dear?" James asked me. I looked over to him. He ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Ch.6- Visitors

    *Hurray chapter 6 is here. I always try my best but school is hard and time comsuming. Also it makes everything stressful* Chapter 6 Visitors The first to visit Naruto ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad (The Derkz)- "Alright, but I'm not sharing with you." He added. After that he finished munching on the taffy, an dhe bought all his candy. Then they went to ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- Then he spotted it. A candy shop. He rushed in. Cam poked her head inside- surprized. "Umm Brad?" She asked. She couldn't see him. But then he popped up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    ? KittyKat Cam's with Brad going to the mall.*

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- If there was one thing he could do besides play giutar- it was drive. He was a pro at it. But he held back so Cam could keep up ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    alright! High FIve! ^_^

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- My mind is not my own. Yet I still go willingly. Why? I wonder. Perhaps I can brake free when I get there. Saving everyone there. Or perhaps I ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    LunaBuna can Mimi have Mason Thomas?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- Lilith ans Tristan wondered why Mimi acted like this. WHat had upset her.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *I have no exscuse for my not being here.* Abby- She awoke in a dark room. Tied to a chair. Sally was lying on the floor unconsoius." Where am I?"

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Everything was still. It was as if time had stopped." Will you faithfully begin your true destiny? Or will you run away?" Kin asked. Viola's heart was beating faster ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    well since Aoi was originaly a God of Emtion she was no the true first inhabitor of the body. It was kin. The first God or Emotions. Since she was ...

    Mar 27, 2008


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour