User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Everyone watched as Kin placed the glowing small orb in her pocket." Now, Entry I won't let you out until Viola has taken Theo's place." Kin told him. Everyone ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Ch.6- Visitors

    I fixed it up. That's Momo for you. A selfish brat who has a bad temper. You'll see more stuff later on about her anger, and selfish attitude. Also she ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *they can fight but are interupted. Don't worry neither will die from fighting each other.*

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- The templar knights passed me. Rushing in like a raging river. I turned around to see Ryder. I smiled. A fight like this is too good to pass up. ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    hmm. No its not too late. I'll bring you in! ^_^

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- "HEY! wait up Cam!" brad yelled running after her. They walked into the food court." Hey Cam?" He asked. "WHat?" She answered. "Can I borrow some money."

    Mar 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    pretty- have all of you noticed that most of the emotions are female. Tehehe- mood swings.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She sighed." Viola, I guess it can't be helped. I'll have to stop Entry." Her form was changing. She was now a woman. Dressed in a kamoto dress she ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Band Life

    Brad- He chased Cam. "CAME! GIVE IT BACK!" He yelled. Everyone stared. Probably think 'wow, look at the idiots'. But they didn't care. Eventually Cam slowed down enough for Brad ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- She looked up at him. She was shocked." Are you not afraid?" She asked. Her voice was clear and perfect. Almost like a bird singing." Why?" He asked. "Because ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    yes we've only just started so hurry.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Adilah- My job was to kill Altair and retreave the Templar treasure. Of course I had another plan in mind. One that Altair created for me to end the Templar. ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Aliens

    Moana- She smiled." Yes I hope this is an apropreat human gesture." Moana wondered. She nodded." I will always be ready for peace."

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin - Nothing was happening. Viola was afraid. Uknow to what might lie ahead if she chose this path. Kin just waited. She was patient and kind. It seemed she ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- sitting in the alley way she slowly ate the hotdog she had stolen. In order to live she must steal. It was the only thing she could do. Now ...

    Mar 28, 2008


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg