User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Well I wanted more plot so here's what I mean. When ever a new god of emotions is choosen. 1 of the emotions must be sacraficed and thier emotion will ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- She had ran out of the ball room. Auroara had already been acupied. Mimi ran. Never stopping even when her lungs burned. She just kept on running. The memories ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi (Oh no puperty!)- Personality flip!!!!!!!! Mimi was dragged back to the ball room." Damn it, Auroara. I told you I'm leaving." Auroara stared." What happened to you?" Mimi looked ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- "what? but you're only a little kid." Auroara asked. "I'm not a little kid I turned 13 two days a ago." Mimi protested. She walked away." Wait don't go!" ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- Auroara." I'm leaving.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- Things didn't make sense anymore. Grace was now the cute one. The new princess that everyone obeyed. Mimi had a backpack on filled with her things. "I guess if ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    sounds fun ^_^

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    hi kittykat. tehehe hmmm... gun fight anyone?

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She froze. The time is near. The seramony will begin and the sacrafice will be chosen. As had been done for thousands years. Kin she grabbed her head. "WHO ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Kin grabbed Giovanna's shirt." P-please stop." Giovanna froze. *All I got*

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Faerie Court

    Mimi- She looked away. They hadn't noticed when she stopped following them. Jelousy. Now she was alone. Mimi walked to her room. At least she could sleep.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- It was far from over. Viola still had a lot to go through. Her transformation was not over. At least the first Kin will be there to help. But ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    tehehe- lol.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- Viola grabbed Kin's hand and the power transfered to her. Now she was going to go through the change. From human to a god. "Viola...good luck." Kin whispered. Then ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- She didn't smile. It didn't matter anymore to her. Weather he meant any harm or not." Alright."

    Mar 29, 2008


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne