User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He blushed." It was nothing. I have a younger sister. I guess my older brother instincts kicked in." He was modest. But he didn't like drawing attention to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- As a transfer student he was new to the area. Hitsugaya was going to be late for class. His sophmore class. It was with Mrs. Hailey. He pulled ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Name: Toushirou Hitsugaya age: 16 gender:male personality:serious mature- has a temper. Sensative about his size. Likes to be called by his last name. history:born in France raise in Japan. Lives ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- Once he surfaced he noticed the girl from before. Sammy. She was helping a younger girl swim. There was another girl on the diving board. Hitsugaya stared. "No! ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    can I make my own character???

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    is it too late to join. And if it is not what is happening so far?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    what's the plot? can I make my own character?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Name: Toushirou Hitsugaya age:15 personality:he is strong and serious. Mature and has a temper. Sensative about his size. history: Born in France but raised in Japan. a loner. gender:male other: ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coven Discussion Thread

    Alright- but he's an outsider. But some of the members can fall in love with him.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After going to his hotel room and grabbing his bathing trunks. Hitsugaya walked to the swiming pool. Unknowing to him Sammy was there- the lifeguard. He walked to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Wind Demon Chapter 5-Inner Demons

    i'll fix it up. Of course I know where I am going with this! death. oops. About the needle thing. I have an irrational fear of needles, and strangly when ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Time

    Mimi- "My name is Mimi." she answered. Her voice was quiet but Manso heard it.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coven Discussion Thread

    If I join can i have a guy?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    After we sacfrafice an emotion and Viola goes to heaven its over.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He rubbed his head." Hey watch where you're going!" Hitsugaya yelled. The girl before him had white hair also, but her eyes had a light purple tint to ...

    Apr 1, 2008


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop