User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He stared at Jared. An annoyed looke was on his face." What?" Tobi asked trying to keep calm. He had to show respect to the leader. If he ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    YAH! LunaBuna! ^_^ I am glad you joined. Who else will? Also there are rumurs of monsters in the moutains. SO more action!!1

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzsaki- "I'm at the main house. Jacin is here and so is Zoe." Tobi answered. "That's a releif. Looks like this will be easier." Jared responded. "I'll see ya." ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Name: Hitsugaya Age: 16 Race: human how they act: serious and mature. Has a temper and is sensative of his size. Likes the snow and looking at the sky. eats ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He exited the dinning area. He walked to the video games arcade. He wanted to play pinballs.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He looked at his phone. Jared had called. sO tobi dialed his number. "What is it Jared?" he asked.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After the song Hitsugaya pulled out his cellphone." Yo, Sakura-neechan where are you?" He asked. "I'm at the pool." She answered. He sighed." Alright."

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He sat at a table away from the stage. He was munching on a watermelon. He's favorite food. Just then he heard singing. It was beautiful. Hitsugaya looked ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    UMM Alice I have Zoe talking with Tobi on the roof on the vampire clan's house. Sorry

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    name- Toushirou Hitsugaya age- 15 gender- male race- human personality- he is serious and mature. Has a temper. He'll protect his friends will do what he believe in. background- Born ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He was now on the roof. Staring into the nighttime sky. He was totally lost in thought." Uzaki-Sempai here you are." Zoe said. "About time. I was gonna ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- After he finished putting on another clean pair of jeans and white t-shirt. Hitsugaya walked to the buffeee. He was really hungry..

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Kin- She ran to Viola. "Come one we have to hurry. IF we complete the sacrafice you'll take control and Entry can not harm you!"

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Coven Discussion Thread

    ^_^

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    ALright I'm going through a phase were I am crazy for Toushirou Hitsugaya from Bleach!!!!!! You don't have to know the anime though. I'm just using Toushirou Hitsugaya. Plot: You ...

    Apr 1, 2008


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake