User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loss

    I like, but like so many others I am afraid of closed together writing. You should space it out more. It helps draw those reviewers out. Don't worry I was ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He has a sword with him* He pulled his sword out, which was longer then he was tall. He swung at the werewolf slicing its arm off. It ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost love

    i like it. ^_^ nice job. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki (its with a K but that's ok) He growled." Trash, what are you going here?" The werewolf roared." I'm here to kill you all!" Tobi groaned." He's insane, ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Hmmm... I always love a good vampire love story ^_^

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He popped it open." Yah its fine." Hitsgaya chugged the soda down. After that he wiped the soda off his lips. "I heard you sing." He brougt up. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragonriders of Pern

    ohhh...... sorry. I'll get rid of it.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    we need more poeple.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    You are sitting with Tobi Uzaki on the roof- chatting about stuff. Jared's there too ^_^> I'll make a warewolf attack.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- He placed another quarter in the machine when Sammy entered the area. She spotted him. Hitsugaya just rolled his eyes." Hello Hits. opps I mean Shiro-chan." Sammy giggled. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragonriders of Pern

    I'm out.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Monanoke- She smiled." Of course. Well to tell you the truth, Doctor. I'm not too sure. I was bitten yet I do not have fangs. Perhaps I'm a freak?" She ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: One tree hill RPG

    Toushirou Hitsugaya- Class was over and Hitsugaya road his skateboard down the road. It was hot, and the cool breeze made him feel better.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    ^_^ Awsome!!!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Tobi moaned at Jared's remark." It brings up memories. Besides I also see if I can point out star stuff) Jared nodded his head." Hmm. Still sounds boring."

    Apr 1, 2008


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix