User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    sweet

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    ^_^ Name- Hitsgaya Age- 15 Personality serious mature. He has a temper and is sensative about his size. Ocupation/hobbies: He is just a loner- a traveler. Weapons: a samuria sword. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- After everyone left. Tobi and Maria began to start to clean the werewolf's remains. "Why did you have to make such a big mess, idtiot Tobi?" Marai whined. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Sakura is 13 Hitsugaya- Sakura jumped into the water. While Hitsugaya just rolled his eyes." come on Shiro-niisan! Hurry up and jump in!" Sakura shouted. "Stop calling me That! Thumb ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Hitsugaya(I'm lazy) He met up with his sister and they changed and arrived at the pool. Sammy spotted them and she walked to them. Sakura remembered her. "Sammy-chan! I'm so ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    The vampires are in a clan, one day they meet a human that they fall in love with. (Don't care who) But instead a vampire hunter is either the person ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "I warned it to leave. But it didn't listen. So I killed it to save myself. Self defense." Tobi snapped back. He tore off his sleeve, which was ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    Its time to end this Kin- She bowed before Viola. Right next to her. Then she walked to her side and placed her hand on her arm." Well done Viola." ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 1 Slain Dragon

    Red Eyes Bleach Fan-Fiction By: Maki-Chan Chapter 1 Slain Dragon It was snowing in the forest outside of Karakura town. In the early morning. The snow already on the ground ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Fall

    hkrtikshfkjewheruio4rhngbwjieberkr eruguhrfhgejireinfnngjnk eijifgjivfgjkerl

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: CAPTURED: A Poetry Program

    NOt bad. if you do what the others said to you'll do fine. I rather liked it. Keep it up ^_^

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Eyes

    wow. Its interesting. I never thought of eyes like this. Destroying mankind. I like it. ^_^

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Kitty's NaPoWriMo Thread

    I like it, but there's something about the 2 last parts. Doesn't feel right to me. Oh well I could be wrong. Otherwise not bad. I have those days too ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Different

    It was nice, but the rythme thing well was a bit much. Can you change it> If not oh well. I give it a 6/10 needs alittle work .If you ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Updated 30 April: Le Deluge! Cade's Thread.

    Its different, and I liked it. ^_^ I think you're right it still needs more. Like either a happy ending to it or a sad one. Like the light not ...

    Apr 2, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison