User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Art & Photography Re: an anime drawing

    Not bad. Side views are hard v_v a few things to be noted 1. the nose seems a little bit akward and doesn't curve right with the lips (not bad ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    Amazing photo, it is just so beautiful You did a really great job. You should feel proud.

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    Very impressive *an understatement* The way you use the concept of focusing on one thing and everything being blurry is AMAZING! The photos are just stunning and amazing. I am ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    you like it? Thanks I am writing this out of boredom, and the fours main characters (Lizzy, Crimson, Ali and Ally) are me and my friends. I was too lazy ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    I am only going to post the first chapter+prologue, only to see how I am doing. Don't be too mean, I haven't done much writing in a while. Silent hill ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    Use strong words like Putrid, squirming, detesting, gruesome. Strong words

    May 6, 2009
  • Homework Help Re: English Homework -> the Joker.

    Why do you wear a purple suit? Do you think you are insane?

    May 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hello, i need Help

    oh and you should post this in the forum index here

    May 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hello, i need Help

    what did that user say? Was it something threatening? YOu can always talk with Big Brother. Send him the email and he'll help you out. That was so mean. I ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Comic

    nice ^_^

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Hill Wolves

    OK, suggestions 1. a few of them have paws that look like hooves (practice drawing paws) 2. the white wolf at the left top section looks a little bit strange. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Black Tooth Wolves

    not too bad, here are a few suggestions 1. I think you should shade ^_^ It will look a lot cooler 2. try to draw the wolves in lots of ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: So, I've been practicing my photomanipulation

    Wow. 1. The model is very pretty, and I lover her expression 2. The background is beautiful

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, I'm new!! lol

    Welcome ^_^ Just to add a helpful tip when you post something make sure it isn't too big (like posting an entire story at once). It can scare reviewers away.

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Don't worry. Members here are truthful and are kind. You'll get a lot of help. If you need anything reviewed send me a link ^_^

    Apr 23, 2009


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin