User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Other Poetry Re: someone i knew

    this poem is short, but sweet. I can feel the emotion in it. someone I knew once said to me come fly with and take the world in our hands ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    thanks DaSpetsnaz! lol the last one is a fancomic for a brand of horror video games called "Silent Hill" silentriot I should try painting, I recently just bought a canvas ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crunch prologue

    Thanks Calligraphy :D I am glad you like it! >3< I am glad that you did a nit-picking review. I needed on of those. I always make oopsy mistakes, or ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crunch ch1

    thank you! :D I am really glad you like it >3< I wanted to try something new with this. The straight forwardness was at first me just being impatient, but ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    thank you all for such lovely comment >3< I do need to work hard to improve. I'm self taught so I do have alittle bit of trouble with anatomy lol ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    Thanks :D I'm glad you like them >3< the first one was me basically experimenting with a new style >:P It was kinda iffy but oh well. lol if you ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and white paintings

    I really like your first painting with the feet >3< I think it's rather cute. Great job! Keep on painting ;)

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork-Lucan Mercer

    not bad :D I would suggest buying some inking markers :) that way when you want to color your artwork the pencil led doesn't mix with the colors.

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos! (Project 365 - day 4-11)

    these were great. WAH! The donut one made me hungry >:c

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    Jan 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crunch ch1

    still needs a lot of work, but here is chapter 1 :D prologue- Chapter 1 Oota lake Cabin The forest scenery passed by like a blur. Driving on a mountain ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The price of living

    thanks! I'm glad you liked it :)

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The price of living

    Thanks! :D I am glad you liked it

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The price of living

    Death came for me To take away my life of glee, So to stop the final kill We struck a hefty deal. Death said, “In order to be free, You ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your devil is my lover

    Hope everyone likes this :D not my best work br I like the idea of this. ENJOY! Your devil is my lover, A love that makes one wonder Why it ...

    Sep 29, 2010


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard