User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- "I'm fine," he quickly answered. They walked downt the grocery aille. Hitsugaya grabbed some bread, and Rene followed him. "So, I hardly see you in town, why?" Rene asked. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- He nodded." Yah I saw you a few times when I was getting firewood."

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    cause he killed Mimi. and when she died he did.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    what is it Amber???

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He yawned as another shooting star sped past the sky. Jacin wa big eyed and amazed. "Wow, don't forget to make a wish Uzaki-sempai." She told him. He ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Hitsugaya- When he surfaced he yelled." Why the hell do you keep on doing that Sammy?!" She just laughed along with Sakura." Sure sharks and fish sounds fun." Sakura said. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    hmm... those ideas are good. There is a human on earth that is impotant to all the gods (Who though?). So they get into a war after that human.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- He walked to Walmart. Everyone stared at him. Looking at his white hair and into his blue green eyes. Hitsuaya just ignored them all.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: insomnia

    wow that must suck to have. I always sleep. In fact i keep having a wierd dream. Its the smae thing every time. For 2 and 1/2 weeks so far ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He saw Jacin on the roof. But he didn't really want to see her, he wished to watch the sky. So he jumped onto the roof. "oh, hello ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Picture Perfect

    hmmmmm..... I like it but I just don't get the message. hmmm... will you tell me later???? Please? :D

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A World Apart

    not much to correct. Suzanne I think got them all. other wise- WOW. I loved it. Well done. I can't wait for more ^_^

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Moments

    Summer is a sequence of warm delicate breezes. Summer is the pitcher, filled with cool ice tea. Summer is the warm wind, sweeping everything along in it's wake Summer is ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: saved.

    :?: I'm confused. What is this about. I thought he was hurting you, but I was wrong. Its too confusing to follow. Its out of place and nothing really makes ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He shouted." Nothing but trouble for me!" Maria ignored him. He sighed as he gazed into the sky.

    Apr 3, 2008


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf