User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "That might be true, but he refuses to heal himself." Jessica added. Tobi looked away." I bet you're not doing it to show off." Jared said. Jared's words ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "Hey, its not willingly. Jessica just had to take care of my wounds." He exsplained. Jared nodded." Sure." Jessica was wrapping bandaids around Tobi's back wounds.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    *can there be other monsters? Like orks and such.*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    YEAH!!!!!

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- Voices, he always heard them. So one more didn't scared him. He looked through his pockets." Maybe I can eat at a dinner or soemthing." *chance for everyone to ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    haimon- "my father says there's something wrong. There are way too many souls refusing to rest in pease. Its udder chaous." Haimon informed her. She stared at him, wondereing what ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- The dragon soon lost interest and flew away, while Hitsugaya was too exhausted to go after it. He landed back onto earth. "Great what am I going to do ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 2 The hunter and the prey

    Chapter 2 The hunter and the prey. With a steady pace, Maki walked down the snow covered path to her cabin. Slightly leaning forward, she prevented the boy on her ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He stayed silent. Jessica was furious. "WHERE IS IT UZAKI!" She yelled at him. He smiled, the monster's presense faded away. It was already gone. "I-I hate you." ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Weak. Someone was whispering to him. A werewolf. "I know your wish, and I'm here to grant it." It informed him. Tobi smiled. It was all he ever ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *maybe* Haimon- After she was safetly put in the underworld, Haimon headed towards heavin. TO see Viola- goddess of Emotions.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He cried out to her, but the wound on his back was serious. Tobi would of caught her easily. He stopped. Breathing heavily. then he fell to his ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Hotel Royal

    Hitsugaya- He ran away from them, dragging Sakura and Sam with him. First sam was dragging him but then he was the first.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Me and killtheZombie know each other. ^_^* Hitsugaya- The snow ball hit him, but he conpletely ignored it. The dragon flew close behind him. Trying to eat him. Eigo was ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Aimon- There was a girl. Haimon was guilding her to the underworld. "I'm Naomi." She told him. He grabbed her hand." Don't worry I'll giuld you safely to your eternal ...

    Apr 5, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy