User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He was strange. Being born of both life and death. He could recreate souls and bring them back to life, but he prefered not too. The souls needed rest ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- Walking through the empty plains by the town of Bilgar, Shiro was heading towards the capital of Estacia. His perpose was simple-revenge. On the stupid fake dragon king, Celixon. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sketch #1.1

    wow.....long.....very long......scary.... maybe you should split this into 2 parts? So its smaller and not so scary?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    separate please- hard to read. It'll also help attract more pleople to read and review it. ^_^

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Well for one thing can you space it out a bit- please? its hard for me to read. Anyways I thought it was interesting. Your metaphores are awsome! Though you ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Everyone is FIRE.

    Well I personally think fire is somehting we will never fully understand. But some of your ideas about it was pretty deep, and I'd saw a lot closer than what ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Plot: After an unscheduled landing for a space shuttle, a horrible virus spreads. It infects people easily, with either an injection, a cut, a kiss, and more. When you are ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sailor in the ocean

    Well I like this better then the other one- going home. ^_^

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: going home

    its alright, I guess. It doesn't flow too well.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Scrapbook

    If you do what the others suggest I think this will be a perfect peom. I like the subject, its interesting. ^_^

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Speakers' Corner

    I think its pretty awsome. I never really read peoms like this. Its a firsty, and I enjoyed it. ^_^ enjoy the face! _____________ ________________ U U X ______________________ _

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pax de Luc

    Hmm, interesting title. Not too bad, but this part. And the darkness will have won. just doesn't really go well with it. maybe its the word 'won'. I don't know. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Evil Elves

    Hitsugaya- A person screamed." ORKS!!!" "crap..." Hitsugaya whispered as the monsters started to run into town.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Maybe he could scare her away, if he gave her the evil eye. Tobi just stared at her. " Tobi, h-how are you?" Amber asked. There was a ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- His eyes widened. "Amber." He growled. Most things connetcing him with his past he hated. And Amber is no exseption.

    Apr 5, 2008


Carpe Diem
— Catullus