User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Hitsugaya- "So...how are you?" He asked.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- She hated this. Lizzy didn't want to put anyone's life in danger, but she knew everyone had to do thier part. Tim watched out the left window as sam ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    ok timmy- see you tomarro.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He bowed to his father. "I-I have something I must do."

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Plot: In the universe there is a world called the Emerald Kingdom. A land filled with those who all believe in the legend of controling everything. Thier powerful weapon is ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Sora- She smiled, and headed towards the market. With some money she could buy something.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    Masyaf. The assassin's capital* Once this one is over I'll make another one ^_^* SO lets hurry and end this*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Assasin's Creed

    *Amber right now the village is being raided by Templar, and Adilah(me) has betrayed everyone*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *I'm in a lot of others I'll name a few- War of Gods, The Coven, The Invation, Hitsguaya, and more.*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- She stopped the car, and put it in nuetrual in front of Brandon's house. "Anna he lives alone so if you sespect anything bad come right back and we'll ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Sora- She turned into a tall red haired blue eyed girl. Sora bowed to Sam. "Thank you, for saving me Sam." Sam stared at her. "How do you know me?" ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- She nodded at Anna's desision. "If you're sure. Take this with you." Lizzy handed Anna a tazer gun. "This will stun him, but not kill him. I-I don't want ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Sora- "Shit..." The fox girl growled. SOme hunter caught her in her fox form and was going to sell her! *Who wants to save Sora?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- "we are heading to Brandon's house. He lives out in the middle of nowhere, there should be no infected out their." Lizzy told them. "What if he's already infected?" ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    *Sure ash you can join anytime.*'' Lizzy- Anna grabbed Tim and pulled him in, as the truck began to speed away from the infected. "tim are you alright, were you ...

    Apr 6, 2008


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou