User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Soul's Wrath- CH.1 Fading Away

    Soul's Wrath Chapter 1 Fading away It's been two years since my brother, Kohaku, died. Or shall I say when I killed him. Ever since that fateful day, ever other ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- His zampacto power was curious. But Aoi and Akane's power were stronger. Ume flash stepped behind Kaku and struck him with Aoi's hilt. He fell to the ground. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *HUH!? Timmy did you read my post- you released Kannon.*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Kaku pulled his sword. Ume did the same. Using her spiritual force her sword split in two. " Aoi- shed from the light, Akane- arise from the darkness!" ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro-- hE got a room in an inn at Sendai.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- TIMMY I'lln go first so wait for my post!!!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    I guess I'll be the dude. name: Kai Uduro gender:male age:17 personality:he is fun and happy. not an emo though. Outgoing. history: mother- Gina Udaro sister- Sakura Udaro appearance:

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent Tears

    I thought it wasn't too bad, just space it out a bit please.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Kaku insalted Hitsugaya now she was pissed. "My captain, allow me to disaplin this arrogant bastard." Ume proposed. Histugaya smiled. "Sounds finse with me. I'll get permission to ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Hitsugaya was pissed. "Don't disrespect your supiriors, Idiot." Ume sighed. "captain I have my reports for today."

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- she sighed. Kaku and Gatame were arguing. "Gatame, we should turn in our reports before the CAptain gets angry."

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: vals

    not bad- loved the message. Its a little bit rough witht he flow though.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    ummm..... maybe it can be a horror thing or a love story? ACtion?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i know people

    ok.....? I- well its ok.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Gatame sighed. "Why can't you relax Kaku?" Kaku looked away. "We are heading to see Captain Hitsugaya. We have to give him our day's reports now." ume explained.

    Apr 8, 2008


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore