User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    kinda short chapter. I am on page 20! YAY! ^_^ Chapter 4 Fights and disappearing The next day, Allie was walking towards the cafeteria for breakfast when she heard someone ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    Thanks I will fix those up. Btw about the crazy thing. When the police found them they told them about the monsters and such. So the poeple think they are ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 3

    thanks ^_^ Chapter 4 is called "Fights and disappearing"

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 3

    Chapter 3 Chase scene and more Nightmares An unknown person wearing a mining suit was standing right in front of the bushes. The four girls remained silent. Lizzy covered her ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire prologue + ch1

    Good point. I will most defenlty do that. ^_^

    Jul 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: In need of things to read

    can you read my story? I am only getting one person to review it (the reviewer loves it). It is fanfiction, but you don't have to know anything about it. ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aestar's Reviewing Spot

    can you read my story? I am only getting one person to review it (the reviewer loves it). It is fanfiction, but you don't have to know anything about it. ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Open] octo's got some free time...

    can you read my story? I am only getting one person to review it (the reviewer loves it). It is fanfiction, but you don't have to know anything about it. ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    I knew you would love it ^_^ I wanted my silent hill fanfiction to be actually plausible (Sorta) and that I want the readers to see how close the 4 ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: destiny

    lovely poem, but needs a little bit more. Like something explaining about how the two that love each other are different, and are forced apart? A great start, I can ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    *What if My friends and I attended a boarding school in Silent Hill? The main characters are based off of real people.* Chapter 2 Bad dreams and a ghost hunt ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Two works at once?

    depends. Some poeple work a lot better under stress and knowing they can always work on something else and not the same thing over and over again. However it can ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development Help. Part II. Breathing Life

    good tips very helpful. ^_^

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help?

    October's Scars or Burns sounds really cool ^_^

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: How to critique your own work

    nice tips. Good way to improve yourself ^_^

    Jul 16, 2009


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy