-
Re: Fate's Seal
Ume Udaro- She looked around there were Hollows everywhere. "Crap this isn't good," Just then a huge dragon of ice roared while it flew into the sky. "Histugaya!" Ume realized.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
*Just picture the hollow like a monster wearing a mask.* " Aoi shed from the light, Akane arise from the darkness!" Ume shouted. Her sword split in two and transformed. ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
Ume Udaro- she didn't stick around for the doctor. Ume quickly left the room. She jumped onto the roof and sat down staring into the sky. In the distance a ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Last Regrets
Well I think it was pretty good. ^_^ decisions may be tough. This part didn't make sense with the rest. BUt it might just be me. OTher wise I really ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Fallen Hero
well it wasn't too bad. the ending was alright. I give it a 6.5/10.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Katharsis' Poetry
nice job- I see nothing wrong with it. It was awsome!!!!!!!!! ^_+^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^^__^_^^_^__^^__^^_^ Well done. 10/10
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
* Naomi is alive, umm well not really dead- but she doesn't remember Sirith and the others* Haimon- There before him wa Naomi- a girl who had forgotten all of ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
Ume Udaro- She had drifted asleep, and a nightmare pleaged her dreams. " My, daughter. You are nothing but a monsterous burdan on life- only meant to destroy it. I ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
Haimon- Just then his cellphone rang. He answered it. "Hello?" "Haimon, when are you coming back? I'm so bored out here. There's nothing but happyness and no pain- its boring." ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Paradise
*Umm lunabuna the wagon just tipped over.*
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Create your own Storybook
nothing
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Paradise
Sora- The wagon unfortunatly tipped over, and the nobles surounded those inside. "We have no chose, fight or die." Sora told Sam.
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Troy: After the Fall
I think your first Idea was a good one ^_^
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Soul's Wrath- CH.1 Fading Away
Thanks Rose, if killTheZobie (timmy) hurries up the next chapter should be soon.
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Fate's Seal
Ume Udaro- Arriving at the medical center in the center of the 'Pure Souls'(Its where the soul reapers live), Haru placed Ume on the chair. "Get better, ok?" Haru said ...
Apr 8, 2008
