User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The hollows roared and hissed at them. But the arrcar kept them back. "Kill them." He muttered. Something wasn't right- he knew that the hollows would most likely ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue Version #2

    well ,I like this one better ^_^> First person views always make good prologues. This is no eception. Nice job. I'll read more.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Gatame was watching, but ran to Ume. "Udaro-sempai! Are you alright?" Ume nodded. "Gatame release your zampocto, the enemy has surrounded us." Gatame looked around. Hollows were all ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    QUESTION!!!! do you pick the one you like best???????

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- They sat at a pub table. "Order what you want." Shiro told her. He didn't order anything. While Sam ordered a steak.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *No its isn't. But if Kaku is unstoppable I'll kick Timmy's ass >_

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- The cry of a hollow echoed through out the area. Ume saw it, a huge exsplotion. "KAKU!" Ume shouted. She flash stepped to him.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Soul's Wrath- CH.1 Fading Away

    this is a shared Fanfict with KillTheZombie- chapter 2 he should finish soon. Don't worry Timea your opinion and help is very awsome, and I love seeing it. ^_^ In ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    1. this is well a prologue and shouldn't really make sense. 2. I get insperation from the simplest and dumbest things- it comes unexspectedly, and with out warning. ^_^ I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    wow.... I guess you all liked it alot. Actually I got insperation from a scene in a movie- Bleach. ^_^ I'll fix it, and I'll put more to it. I ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Red Eyes- Chapter 2 The hunter and the prey

    ^_^ Thank you. I hope you like chapter 3

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Hitsugaya looked at her. "Captain what is happening?!" Ume asked. He looked at her. "I'm not sure an unknown enemy has infiltrated the soul Society." Ume nodded- she ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- He saw the wolf girl again- Sam. He walk to, hearing her hiss. "I am sorry for today, might I make it up to you by treating you to ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Prologue The blade pierced into my chest shedding a thousand crimson teardrops onto the ground. As the sounds of screams echoed through out the empty room, I wondered: Had it ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Dashing towards the dragon, Ume hoped to help Hitsugaya somehow. "CAPTAIN!" Ume shouted at him. Hitsugaya looked at her.

    Apr 9, 2008


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman