User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mage Light

    Advice! 1. you should put this into parts 2. space out the paragraphs so its easier to read This will help attract more readers. Cause right now its so long ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- She appeared once again in the soul society. But this time she was not a soul reaper but rahter a arrcar. Ume was longer no more. She was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Shiro- Spreding his wings (angel wings- not icy dragon wings) Shiro headed towads the fort.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He shrugged. "You know that you can't really leave- you're dead its against the rul." He was interupted. Naomi pressed her lips against his- kissing Haimon. He blushed. "I-i ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Give You My Life

    well this was alright, but I think its kind of a weak begining perhaps you can ignore most of the begining part of this, and focus more on his proposal ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Meet vienna chapter 1 - part 2

    ok. With part 2 I feel more connected With Vienna. She strangly somewhat reminds mme of myself- wierd huh? I like part 2 of chapter 1 better. I'll read chapter ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- "Are you ready?" He asked. Ume nodded. A hollow mask had formed on her head, but it shattered only leaving the top part with the horns. The mask ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Rene- She felt so stupid. "Why did I have to that? Now he probably thinks I'm a freak." After leaving- thanks to Shiro who paid the bill, Rene decided to ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Gatame was back in the soul society. Hitsugaya spotted her. "Gatame! Where is Udaro and Kaku?" He asked. Gatame looked at him. "I don't know where Kaku is, ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- Shin's words hurt, him very much. Memories of death filled his head- death he caused. Shiro laughed. Shin was confused. "What's so funny?" "Come on we should get an ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    ?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He looked at her. "Its ok." Just then the dragon shattered into a million pecies. After that his wings turned into snow. Shin looked around. The snow was everywhere. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Amber you can use my plot ^_^ Name: Maki Haruno Age:(age does not matter!) 15 Gender: female Race: human Height: 5' 4" Weight: 108lbs Eye Color: green Hair Color: purple ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He protected Jess from the shattering glass. 3 male were-cats entered the house. "Get out." Tobi growled at them. One of them hissed. "YOu can't just brake into ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- When the wings pulled back to Shiro- the dragon was frozen solid. Shin was speechless, touching his could icy wings.

    Apr 10, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily