User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He awoke in a bed- at Grace and Sam's house. Shiro rubbed his head. "Where am I?" He whispered. "Good you're awake," Grace said. Shiro looked over to see ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- Jessica tried to walk past Tobi, but he grabbed her arm. "I'm not letting you leave." Tobi told her. More were-cats entered the house. Tobi had to think ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- NAomi was close to Haimon's side. As they both stared at Tex. "Its possible that you know each other. Naomi did have another life, but she died, and I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Re: Fire

    well written, the words are so lovely put togther, but its way too short!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Soul's Wrath Chapter 2 Reaping Job

    Hurray!!! ^_^ I'm glad you're are done with this chapter- I will be working on chapter 3. Hope you like it.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    Hurray. I liked this part too ^_^ Using my own flesh as a shield, giving up all my hopes and dreams. I'll fix her up. And chapter 1 is on ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He growled. "You bastards. I'll kill you." Tobi didn't even need to ask who they had, Maria was missing all day. Jared pulled out his pistol, and Amber ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Question! Where is Shiro?!*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Ume stared at Soifon, her arms still a sleek metal color. Ume was still in bankai mode. Soifon drew her sword. " i am sorry for this Ume." ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He had taken Naomi to a wonderful valley in Japan- on earth. THere was a clear blue lake, and the ladscape was covered in wild flowers. The sky was ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mage Light

    sigh.... Oh kristi- she doesn't know we are even commenting. I'll send her and email.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Kaku backed away from Ume, as Gatame walked next to him. "Ume! What happened to you?!" Gatame questioned. Ume stared at them, her eyes lifeless and glowing red. ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Prologue (edited)

    thanks! ^_^ I'm working on chapter 1. Its getting easier now, so the wait won't be much longer.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    *After this I'm going to bed* Ume- She looked at Kaku- her eyes empty and lifeless. *gotta go*

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Shne held her twin swords in her hands. They began to melt into liquid metal, then they were absorbed into Ume's arms. One soul reaper ran toward her- ...

    Apr 11, 2008


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya