User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: If Only (Updated!)

    I think you should space the paragraphs appart, and put this into separate parts. Like 'The only one part 1, part 2 part 3 and so on.' If you do ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- He followed her out of the bedroom, and into a living room. He saw the couch and sat on it- trying to relax. "So, umm, what happened before?" Shiro ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue

    Not bad but for a prologue its too much, too detailed, too straight forward. If I am correct its showing a bit into the future? Cause if it is I ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vampire

    well i saw it deserves a 9/10. It was awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    Lizzy- They walked inside the house.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Shiro- rubbing his head and whiping his eyes he lef thte bed. Shiro was wabaly as he walked to Grace and Sam. "Ugh, can I have something to eat?" He ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- He whiped the blood from his nose. Naomi was crying holding on tightly to him. "I never thought that someone who loved Naomi as much as I do, would ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Fantasy

    Shiro- He spred his wings, casting the snow in the sky. Bringing it down upon the earth, its pure white color. He mostly liked to be alone. It was who ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Jared- He was angry, how dare the wre-cats attack his clan. He heard the gun shots but then he heard Tobi. "He'll take care of it." Jared muttered as he ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He heard the gun shots and he rushed out of his shower- in a towel. Running into Jessica's room he saw waht happened. She was covered in blood. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- As Soifon prepared to strike Ume lifted her arms towards her, Then they created a metal shield- blocking Soifon's attack. Ume's arms then changed from a shield to ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume Udaro- Ume's left hand stretched towards Soifon. She dodged it, but Ume's stretched arm hit the building behind Soifon- melting it. *All I got*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- He sighed." I'll clean them up, but the rest of you get to bed. We'll need our rest in order to save Maria." Amber and Jared nodded. Jared ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Voice of an angel

    not too bad. But I see alot of angel poems. Perhaps your next one can be something really different?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Changes

    first it talks of sadness, then how people see you, then its about another person, then its how they changed. It just keeps on jumping. Sort of confusing. But other ...

    Apr 12, 2008


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took