User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    has anyone heard of "Threads of Fate 2"? I love that game, played it only once though.

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    That is very true. The legend of Zelda series is truly amazing. They idea of a warrior forced to fight against evil every time he is given a new life ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    Beware of Spoilers Well. I love video games. Especially when the games have great storylines. Tell about your favorite game and it's storyline. You can include some of your favorite ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    what about fan-fiction? You don't have to know anything about Silent Hill. I just need my chapter 3 reviewed, also if you like it you can continue to read and ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review, Do you? [Closed For Now]

    what about fan-fiction? You don't have to know anything about Silent Hill. I just need my chapter 3 reviewed, also if you like it you can continue to read and ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    I really need to have my story reviewed especially my newest chapters 3-5 it's a fafiction about Silent Hill. You don't really need to know anything about it. I really ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 5

    Chapter 5 The monster bash Lying against the cold and hard mattress, Allie opened her eyes. “Ali! Crimson! Lizzy!” She called out. Looking around, she realized she was in her ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Words Cut Thin

    first off I have to say. Having Cancer sucks. But anyways not bad. I got into it. Which is actually quite a feet since I get bored easily. The main ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heart break

    Its so sweet ^_^ i liked it. Nice job!

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: plowing through the night

    well i loved this great job ^_^ he night clasps down on fires, and glowing orange fibers my favorite part. Nice job. Poetry is hard (at least for me) so ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Other Re: recognize

    erm... I can't read the entire thing on my computer because some of your poem is cut off. Send me an email once it's fixed ^_^

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime!

    Top five anime list 1. Blood + 2. Eruka seven 4. Fooly Cooly 5. Bleach I really like manga. I have been reading it more and more ever since I ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    YEAH! I edited all of my chapters except 3, cause I have no detailed review v_v.

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    Glad you loved it. I will fix those mistakes (Oops) guess that's what I get for writing at 4 am. My goal is to get this done before school starts, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 2

    thanks ^_^ I am really glad that you liked this. My main goal is to get this finished before school, but I am also trying to fix stuff up. So, ...

    Jul 17, 2009


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint