User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume- As she struck Ume's back something odd happened. Her first instead of hitting something hard, she hit something soft. Her hand began to burn. "AHHH!" Gatame screamed as she ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- He jumped out of bed- in him pjs. opening the door to see (forgot your person's name- sorry amber).

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He was getting more angry. Ice began to creep up Shin's leg. Shin let out a welp. Shiro looked away, with that the ice vanished from Shin's leg. She ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    can we start?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- It wasn't going to be easy. "You don't understand, I killed them in cold blood. Those closest to me!" Shiro shouted.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- "I-I haven't always traveled alone. Once I traveled with my brother and grandmother but....." Shiro stopped. Shin stared at him, she began to tremble.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He was shocked, but soon became angy. "No, you will not travel with me." Shin stared at him. "Why?" Shiro's head became filled with horrid memories, of loss and ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Unloved- Chapter 1 Savior (edited)

    Chapter 1 Savior The alleys began to clear of its shadows as the sun peaked its way over the distant horizon. I jogged towards my house, nearly ending my early ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    huh? What do you mean?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He shrugged. He didn't realy have to tell her anything, but he was bored. "I come from the northern mountains." Shiro told her. Shin smiled, "WHy are you traveling ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He asked for a muffin and Shin tossed him a choclate one. He munched on it.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- Shin walked away from him, but he soon woke up. He yawned. "Did you sleep well?" Shin nodded.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- After Naomi left, Tex and Sirith argued. Goivanna stared at Haimon. "We all need to talk." Haimon told everyone in the room. They all sat around the couch area. ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    * I think LunaBuna will rather like this part ^_^*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: -removed-

    wow, I liked this ^_^

    Apr 12, 2008


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson