User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- The fresh scent of blood, it filled his nose. Making him tremble. "J-Jessica." Tobi muttered. But it was too late. Tobi, Amber, Jared, Amber and Jacin were in ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "Jessica relax." Tobi muttered. He could feel her heart pounding. He hoped she would be alright. "To- I mean Uzaki, look its Maria." Amber whispered to him.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- The five headed to the ball in a limo. ^_^ When they got there Amber was hanging onto Tobi's arm and Jacin was hanging onto Jared's arm. Meanwhile ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Haimon- After the talk, Haimon returned back to Naomi. Where she waited impaitently for him. "HAimon!" Naomi shouted in cheer, quickly she embraced him. "Relax, sheesh I was only gone ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- "Awww... Jessica you're not going?!" Amber fussed. Jessica rubbed her head. "No sorry." Jacin entered the room. In a flowing red black lace dress. She stood besides Jared. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Hows this? Just put in black hair.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    Tobi Uzaki- It was time for the ball. Tobi wore an awsome black tux. But there was one problem. Amber, Jacin, Zoe and Jessica. They all seemed to love him. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    I'll try.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fate's Seal

    Ume- Soifon grabbed Gatame and jumped away. "Gatame right now she is in Bankai, we don't know her power." Soifon explained. Gatame held her hand close to her stomach. "Ow ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    Shiro- He sat on a kitchen table chair. Grabbing a muffin. "What is it that you realy want?" He asked. Gatame sat next to him.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires Vs Werewolfs

    *I know! I can't get on my profile!!!!*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    How about one that is based in a world of magic. BAsed with Shiro and Shin. I'll put it on. Once I do we can continue where we left off. ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    *Amber perhaps we should start our own private thread. Just for us? Shin and Shiro can be in it.*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Toushirou Hitsugaya

    *Last post for the night- I think* Shiro- He sighed. "Come on in, since you came all the way up here." Gatame smiled and rushed in out of the cold.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Coven

    Shiro- He walked on the plains towards Sendai.

    Apr 13, 2008


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites